The Building Performance Contractors Association/NYS is a coalition of building performance contractors, home energy raters, building diagnosticians, energy auditors & consultants in New York State providing services which increase the comfort, health and safety, efficiency and durability of housing through the treatment of the house as a whole system.
To view our full membership listing, click here or use specific information in the search tool to narrow your findings.
- Training opportunities at reduced cost for members
- Customized on-site training
- Representation in the industry to certifying agencies
- A voice to contractors with program implementers
- Networking with peers
- Timely information about regulatory program changes
- Leads to potential customers through member listings on our web site
- Membership is $150 per individual, and may include Building Performance Contractors, Home Energy Raters, or any interested individuals. Company memberships offer discounts for multiple registrations.
- All financial transactions are done via secure server.
New Members Sign-up Here
- Individual Membership Application Form
Company Membership Application Form
Get your employees involved. Save on the cost of membership when you register more than one employee from your company.
Current Members Renew Here
If you are a current member, you will need to login to the Members Corner to renew your membership. Use the link below to check your information and renew your membership. You will be asked to login with your email address and password. If you don't have a password, click on Forgot Password and it will be emailed to you.
- Renew Individual Membership Here
- To Renew an Organizational Membership, please email Dolores Bevilacqua
If you don't have an email address, you'll need to contact Dolores Bevilacqua to make updates to your information and send your check to:
15516 2nd Fl 99 Street
Howard Beach NY, 11414
Refund Policy for Membership
There are no refunds for BPCA membership.